This book is a practical guide to finding and exploiting security flaws in
web applications. Highlights include:
- Comprehensive and deep coverage of all kinds of attacks.
- Practical focus that spells out the detailed steps involved in detecting
and exploiting each kind of vulnerability.
- Numerous real-world examples, screen shots and code extracts.
- Online labs where you can play with most of
the book examples, on a subscription basis.
- Advanced techniques including how to disassemble client-side components,
automate custom attacks, and find vulnerabilities in source code.
- A detailed, proven methodology for performing an end-to-end attack.
Title: The Web Application Hacker's Handbook: Finding and Exploiting Security
Authors: Dafydd Stuttard & Marcus Pinto
September 2011, Wiley.
ISBN: 1118026470 / 978-1118026472
From the back cover to the second edition: